Taylor Swift Tickets Sold Out?

I am a HUGE taylor swift fan and I mean HUGE. My aunt says she is going to get me taylor tickets as my christmas present. But now I found out Taylor Swift tickets sold out in one hour? I didnít believe that her show would be sold out in one hour flat.
I don't think a single person could have bought all tickets. So what can I do now?

asked by Jerry in Music | 2964 views | 10-23-2009 at 05:36 PM

Taylor Swift is a classic case of sudden stardom that comes at a tender age. That's why her tickets get sold out so fast.
The tickets for her Europe/Australian portion of the tour (February 2010) went on sale on the 16th. And if you go on her Myspace page there is a list of the rest of her tour dates If you click on the specific one, a different page will pop up and it will have the date they go on sale. Some of them have October 23rd as the date, and some of them dont have a date, so im assuming those wont be on sale for a while. The ones that go on sale October 23rd, will have the exact stadium name next to the city, but the other ones dont.

answered by Pamela | 10-23-2009 at 05:38 PM

Yes. No more tickets.
Ah me and my friends were on all separate computers with our parents also on separate computers and didn't get any! its because ticket master sells other websites that make profit and so they actually don't have many tickets to sell.

answered by Kyle | 10-23-2009 at 05:38 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.