Sex Offenders In My Area Pictures?

I was reading on the web about the Sex Offenders and how you can see on the computer where they are in your area. You get to see pictures too.
My mom just found out that one of her employees may be a sex offender. I googled sex offender lists, and only found sites where they had a fee and needed my physical address to send the list to.
I prefer to stay anonimous. Where can I find sex offenders in my area that show where on a map they are located, a picture, a description of what they look like, and their convictions?

asked by Claudia in Law & Ethics | 13392 views | 10-22-2009 at 07:24 PM

I guess the best web service to locate sex offenders is Family Watch Dog. This is the url: www.familywatchdog.us
It is free and it will send you e-mails when a sex offender moves to your area.
It's rarely the ones on the list you need to be concerned with, but the ones you don't know about.

answered by Callie | 10-22-2009 at 07:25 PM

Watchdog

is an excellent national sex offender site. they list streets, offenders and pictures. I used it and actually was shocked at all the offenders in my area and after looking at pics... eerily a week later saw one in my neighborhood.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Also there is a national data base that is federally funded and monitored that you can look up. But easier and more direct to your local area would be to contact your local police and or Sheriff's office. My department provides this service free of charge directly with a link from our website to the citizens of our city. Call the Sheriff's office or local police information line where you live.

answered by Frida | 10-22-2009 at 07:26 PM

cleaninglady
You should have a website in your state under the District Attorney's.Also Family watchdog is a great sight.If your mother owns a business she can go down to the local police station and they will tell her if any of her job applicants is a sex offender.If she hires one and they reoffend against one of her employees she can and will be sued for creating an unsafe working environment.I own a cleaning business and I check out this wesite before I ever go into any potential customers home.I turned down a cleaning job for an out of area landlady who didn't know supposedly that her apartment complex was loaded with sex offenders,one newly released rapist.I need the work but am not putting myself at risk since our government can't seem to change the law to lock these people up permanently.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2009 at 12:46 AM

comment