Pioneer BDP 121 REVIEW?

I am buying the pioneer BDP 121 on friday...i already have the ps3 but ill keep it only for games.
I'm having second thoughts here, so I would like to read some reviews first, before I make a decision. My wife is against it.
Anyone got that Pioneer BDP 121 player already?...any comments would be nice.

asked by Antony in Internet | 4851 views | 10-21-2009 at 08:38 PM

I've heard that the quality on this particular model is not the typical good quality normally associated with Pioneer products.
My friend bought it and I help him set it up. I read the manual and noticed that it doesnt read mp3's so maybe you should think it twice before buying it.

answered by Cameron | 10-21-2009 at 08:41 PM

The Pioneer BDP-121 HD 1080p Blu-Ray Disc Player gives you the possibility to watch movies at 1080p resolution at 24Hz, and you can download content, movie trailers, connect to other BD-live players, and more, but only if you have an Internet connection. The Pioneer BDP-121 Blu-Ray Player also features a Quick Start Mode which allows you to start the device almost instantly.

answered by Orson | 10-21-2009 at 08:44 PM

Great player for movies
As a budget player, Pioneer puts all the limited $ to quality parts for the basics -- watching movies. I took a look at the inside and it is well designed with high quality parts -- it is better than some players of Panasonic, LG and Sony at a similar price range. I am using it as a transport with a Brenchmark DAC and am happy with it -- great tracking ability and low noise. Don't go for this player for features, however.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2009 at 10:27 PM

I've heard the Pioneer BDP 121 is a solid product. My brother in law has one and he's very happy with it.

answered by Rick | 05-11-2011 at 05:10 PM

Recommendation
Thanks for the informative review, after searching so many websites I finally found something useful. I really appreciate it.

answered by Rick | 05-23-2011 at 03:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.