Sex Offenders Florida Map?

This is some sort of a neighborhood warning. In Florida there's lots of sex offenders. I was told that Florida has over 700 sexual offenders and predators within a 5 mile radius.
Good thing the state makes available a website with names and addresses of sex offender.
Yesterday I saw a google map too, but I can't find it now.
Where can I see the map again?

asked by Magic in Controversy | 2081 views | 10-22-2009 at 02:56 PM

You can search the map here:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...hoodSearchMain

Florida........again! Seems that this state is home to more child rapists and murderers than any other. Florida spawned America's Most Wanted with the death of Adam Walsh, then the list rapidly grew over the years.

All the predators and sexual offendors knew the rules-they knew what they were doing was wrong - they made the choice and now they have to live with those consequences for the rest of their lives.

In my opinion, a sexual predator is someone who preys on innocent little children, and just because someone "smokes cigarettes, uses curse words, is not polite, has a poor employment history and commits adultry, does NOT make them a sexual predator. I smoke cigarettes, and sometimes I use curse words, and I can assure you that I am NOT a sexual predator. The person who made up this "hard to live up to list" must be perfect. Anyone who drinks, or curses does not mean they attack children. Lets keep it real.

you can agree or disagree all you want with the listing of SO's and SP's pictures and adresses on sites like these, but for me it is all I have to be capable of protecting my children from them is by going on and showing my children there pics and how to handle themselves, if one should near them.

answered by Uncle | 10-22-2009 at 03:03 PM

comment