Steve McNair Text Messages?

Nashville police have released more details about the murder-suicide of Steve McNair and his girlfriend, Sahel, something about his final text messages.

The deaths have been ruled a murder-suicide, but the case file was withheld pending outcome of a related federal case involving the sale of the weapon used in the killings.

I read something about Kazemi sending a text message to McNair asking if he loved her.
Is there a transcript of all the sent text messages?

asked by Andrew in Law & Ethics | 3356 views | 10-20-2009 at 05:53 PM

The text messages between McNair and Sahel Kazemi were included in a summary report released Monday by Nashville Metro Police, The (Nashville) Tennessean reported.

In one, Kazemi sent a text message to McNair asking if he loved her.

"I'm gonna have all of u soon," she said.

"Yes u will," McNair replied.

The Tennessean said in another message, Kazemi wrote she might have a breakdown because she was so stressed about money problems. McNair responded by telling her everything was going to be OK.

"Baby I need to pay the cell phone bills n the hospital. can you transfer 2000 to my acc," another text message said.

Nine minutes later Kazemi reportedly wrote to McNair she might need to go to the hospital because she was having trouble breathing.

answered by Sek | 10-20-2009 at 05:55 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.