"Fab Five" Texas Cheerleader Scandal Story?

I saw the second half of the movie ""Fab Five" Texas Cheerleader Scandal" and loved it. Since the real story actually got brought to the media's attention, where can I read articles or watch news casts about the real "Fab 5?" And what happened to the Fab 5, well 4? Where did those girls end up? Is the one fab girl who left the group living well? Where can I read about the real story?

asked by Accept in Movies | 4828 views | 10-18-2009 at 01:24 AM

I saw that last night.
Michaela Ward, the former cheerleader coach at McKinney North High School in McKinney, Texas, sold her story to Lifetime and they made the movie, “Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal“.
The film is loosely based on the 2006 cheerleader scandal in which Ward resigned from her position as the cheerleading coach because school administrators did not allow her to discipline a group of cheerleading seniors known as the “fab five”, one of which was the principal’s daughter. Racy photos emerged online of the cheerleaders posing at a condom store holding “phallus shaped candles” and the girls were continuously talking back to teachers and breaking dress code. Ward eventually put her foot down, resigned and spoke out on what was going on at the school.

She spoke about the film with local news station WFAA:

“About half is true, a quarter exaggerated and another quarter is completely made up,” she said.

answered by Penny | 10-18-2009 at 01:27 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.