Divorcing a Narcissist Website?

Christie Brinkley and her husband settled their latest fight in court over a divorce agreement and vowed to the judge that the pact would resolve all of their issues.
Christie made references after the hearing to a Web site called "Divorcing a Narcissist."
She said:
"I think there's a lot of people out there that would benefit from Googling the site, `Divorcing a Narcissist,' and it will give you a lot of insight about what I've been going through for the past 3 1/2 years."
What is this website about?

asked by Andrea in Controversy | 2430 views | 10-13-2009 at 11:45 PM

I found the website she was talking about. Is is called Divorcing a narcissist:

divorcinganarcissist.com

From the website:

"Divorcing or breaking up with a narcissist is a large scale drama filled with power plays, psychological games, emotional ambushes, and vengefulness from the very beginning. Your emotional pain and financial consequences are of no concern to him or her. While you are falling apart - crying, in shock, disoriented, terrified, he or she is unempathic, cold as steel. As you grieve, the narcissist moves with great speed. For him, there are no regrets, no backward glances. AS YOU HEAL THROUGH THIS PROCESS WITH THE HELP OF A DIVORCE COACH AND OTHER SUPPORT, A SHIFT TAKES PLACE."

answered by You | 10-13-2009 at 11:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.