Hartford Marathon 2009 Results?

The Hartford Marathon is a huge event, the ING Hartford Marathon has been selected as a "green" race by United States by the Council for Responsible Sport and it is a model. I've been looking forward to it for a long time.
I wanted to see if anyone knows when the Hartford Marathon of 2009 results will be available. Who won the 16th annual ING Hartford Marathon 2009 and in which time?

asked by Live in Other - Sports | 2715 views | 10-10-2009 at 04:52 PM

The results:

Runners are already starting to cross the finish line, including winner Patrick Moulton of Rhode Island. Moulton, who won $6,000, finished in 2 hours, 25 minutes, 21 seconds in the 26.2 mile Hartford Marathon today.

The Hartford Marathon 2009 is underway in Bushnell Park.
Whether running, volunteering or joining the thousands of people cheering along the course route, the Hartford Marathon is a big event. Race day activities include: Marathon, Half Marathon, Team Relay, 5k and Kids K.

The event uses a Fuel Cell bus to transfer the elite and the relay teams, a Fuel Cell car for the lead vehicle, renewable energy credits, and reusable water bottles.

answered by candle | 10-10-2009 at 04:56 PM

Patrick Moulton has won his second straight ING Hartford Marathon, pulling away early on his way to the win.

Moulton, of Providence, R.I., finished in 2:25:21. It's Moulton's third marathon win. After winning at Hartford last year, the 27-year-old won the SunTrust National Marathon in Washington, D.C., in March.

Patrick Tarpy of Providence won the half-marathon in 1:04:42. He'll make his marathon debut in New York City next month.

answered by Jim | 10-10-2009 at 04:56 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.