Boss's Day Quotes?

Want to find a suitable quote for boss's day as a tribute to my boss.
I have a boss that is 32 years old. He really likes to drink coffee. So I found this nice coffee mug and I wanted to paint something on it. I wanted to put a really funny or off the wall quote or saying on it but I cannot think of something funny to put on there.
What is a good quote?

asked by Cold in Careers & Employment | 3210 views | 10-16-2009 at 06:09 PM

Boss's day is an institution that started in the USA, but has now been adopted in many other countries. It was devised by Patricia Bays Haroski in 1958 in honour of her father, and is celebrated on his birthday, October 16th.

Boss's day quotes and boss day quotes

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. ~Robert Frost

I've met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time. ~Bill Gold

One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. ~Dennis A. Peer

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. ~Doug Larson

Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter. ~Author Unknown

Nothing so conclusively proves a man's ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself. ~Thomas J. Watson

If a trainstation is where the train stops, what's a workstation? ~Author Unknown

Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life. ~Author Unknown

The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it. ~Theodore Roosevelt

answered by Irina | 10-16-2009 at 06:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.