Is Dr. Dre a Real Doctor?

I heard Dr. Dre is actually a real doctor and that he went to Harvard and got his PhD in Medicine. But I don't know if it's true or if it's just a surname. Did Doctor Dre go to college when he finished highschool and become a real doctor?

asked by Pame in Celebrity | 40381 views | 10-06-2009 at 12:50 AM

No, Dr. Dre is definitely not a real doctor. Dr. Dre is just a stage name, his real name is Andre Romelle Young.
There you go. If you want to know more about him, just visit his wikipedia page.

answered by Fami | 10-06-2009 at 12:52 AM

omg, no, who ever told you this is a big liar..!
i dont even think he finished high school.!
lol Dr. Dre is just a name that they made for him, would you want some to be raping while giving you surgery?

answered by Guest | 11-03-2009 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i dont even think he finished high school!
He still got more money than you even if didn't finish his high school xD

answered by Guest | 02-26-2011 at 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
omg, no, who ever told you this is a big liar..!
i dont even think he finished high school.!
lol Dr. Dre is just a name that they made for him, would you want some to be raping while giving you surgery?
yes and no

why would anyone want to get surgery?

answered by Guest | 05-29-2011 at 11:50 PM

He is definitely not really a Doctor, that is just part of his artistic name. But I still love his songs, he's a great compositor.

answered by Guest | 06-07-2011 at 01:55 AM

The first time I heard about Dr. Dre it was when I was searching for good quality headset. The brand name I got was Dr. Dre, it was disappointing when I found he is just another brand name, and he is not even a true doctor? Why he chooses this name? He got all the money, just leave doctors alone.

answered by Dr. me | 09-17-2011 at 11:55 AM

That is such a pity that Dr. Dre is not a real doctor, I recently dislocated my arm and I wanted Dre to fix it so I called him at his home.
He answered and said something like: 'this nig ga high.'

answered by Guest | 09-23-2011 at 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pame View Post
I heard Dr. Dre is actually a real doctor and that he went to Harvard and got his PhD in Medicine. But I don't know if it's true or if it's just a surname. Did Doctor Dre go to college when he finished highschool and become a real doctor?
I think he did get a doctorate in music so TECHNICALLY yes he is a doctor but not medical.

answered by Guest | 10-16-2011 at 03:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.