Haven Homes Reviews?

I have been reading all about the haven homes and I'd like to read more about it. Does anyone know where can I find a review of haven homes?
From the haven homes web site I found this:
Haven Custom Homes has been in business over 30 years. Since then Haven Homes has advanced to become the acknowledged leader in the construction of custom modular homes. Haven Homes currently employs over 250 people and operates three production facilities serving the eastern United States. To date Haven has produced more than 12,000 custom designed homes.

Any reviews will be appreciated.

asked by Callie in Renting & Real Estate | 3982 views | 03-04-2010 at 11:32 PM

Pricing for Haven Homes starts at about $125 per square foot, which includes R19 walls, R30 to R50 roofing, low-E insulated windows, durable and reflective metal roofing, and cabinets and flooring from green materials such as bamboo or cork. The price includes set up of the home but doesn’t include foundation.

The whole thing saves some money and certainly, a lot of time. You tell the designers about the way you want your house to look and they design them for you. Next the blocks are built according to the designs and then transported to the slot you want your home to be.

That is the brand-new insta-home for you.

You can choose from a variety of modular home designs, procedures and rates, from different farms.

Like Ideabox has its new Fortino model, a two-bedroom, two-bath, 1,250 square-foot home that sells for about $150,000.

Could not find a review, I'll post a review as soon as I find one.

answered by Lara | 03-04-2010 at 11:37 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.