Zhu Zhu Pets Toys R Us: Canada?

I plan on buying these for my daughters and nieces, ideally I'd like about 5 of them.
It appears places are drastically limiting them to 1 person on black friday? I know target, toys r us, and walmart sell them so I'm going to try there.
I know that Toys R Us will open at midnight in Canada on black fri. Promising great deals and ZHU ZHU PETS. Just wondering if any of you know what zhu zhu pets deals are available.

asked by Guest in Toys | 5446 views | 11-27-2009 at 06:11 PM

Does anyone know which department to look in inside Toys R Us for Zhu Zhu Pets???? I need 4 of them, and they said that the Toys R US stores in Canada will have 100 pets per store.

answered by Valentina | 11-27-2009 at 06:14 PM

I don't know if it is company policy or not, but my local Toys R Us limits zhu zhu pets to 1 per person/family per day. Target does the same. Walmart has no limits but they also only have a very small section (1 ft wide, 3 pegs, 3 shelves) so they probably don't expect many.

answered by Colbert | 11-27-2009 at 06:15 PM

zhu zhu pets
Hi Received my 4 zhu zhu pets in the mail today from Toys R Us. I could order 2 at a time using my husband's credit card and my own. Shipping was reasonable and I received them within 5 days. I only wish they had all the other toys to go with them!!!

answered by Guest | 11-28-2009 at 04:32 AM

Zhu Zhu Pets Canada
Online I bought one at amazon in canada, and my sister bought a zhu zhu pet in the toys r us canada store.

answered by librarygirl | 12-01-2009 at 08:24 PM

Zhu Zhu Pets Canada
You can get them online.

I ordered 2 for my daughters.

answered by Fiona | 12-03-2009 at 02:45 PM

Zhu Zhu Pets Canada
My friend said that there is a company in Canada called Zhu Zhu Ca. They have a website and you can order from them.

answered by Jenn | 12-03-2009 at 05:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.