TD Bank Problems?

I do all my banking at TD Bank and most of the transactions I make are online. I think TD Bank is still experiencing problems with its computer system, because I keep getting error messages and I can't access my account information. When are these problems going to be solved?

asked by Jim in Personal Finance | 2773 views | 10-01-2009 at 05:12 PM

“Unfortunately, we experienced an unusual delay in our overnight batch posting again last evening,” TD said. “We are working nonstop to resolve this issue. We are sorry about the inconvenience and we thank our customers for their patience and understanding.”

The bank said customers can see account balances as of Wednesday evening and that it expects to complete transaction processing and have current account balances later today. The bank said it will reverse fees, charges or interest incurred as a result of this disruption.

“We are working to solve the problem as soon as we can,” TD said. “We have empowered our employees to work with customers individually to resolve any outstanding issues that arose as a result of this delay. We continue to operate on full tilt to get this resolved.”

answered by Toto | 10-01-2009 at 05:13 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.