Toni Trucks Bio?

Do you know the actress Toni Trucks?
I saw her on a youtube video and oh my god is she hilarious. One of the funiest girls around.
What movies did she worked on? Does Toni Trucks has an official biography?
Where's her bio at?

asked by Grace in Cycling | 1958 views | 11-15-2009 at 07:41 PM

Toni Trucks' real name is Antoinette Lindsay Trucks. She is an actress on stage, in film and on TV. She grew up in Manistee, Michigan and graduated from the prestigious Interlochen Arts Academy and the Musical Theatre Department of the University of Michigan (BFA 2003). She has extensive regional theater credits including starring roles in West Side Story, Two Gentlemen of Verona, Kiss Me Kate and Oklahoma. She recently starred as Terri in the Showtime Series Barbershop and had a recurring role in the CW series All of Us. Other credits include the movies Music and Lyrics, Dreamgirls, and Weapons and the TV series Veronica Mars and 'Til Death. Although her part in Dreamgirls was cut, it can be seen in the additional footage on the DVD. She came home to star in the Michigan made movie, Mr. Art Critic with Bronson Pinchot. The movie was filmed on on beautiful Mackinac Island. 2009 should show her talents in the sci fi movie Star Runners and the thriller N-Secure. She was cast in the American version of the hit British TV show, Absolutely Fabulous, but the pilot was not picked up by the Fox Network.

answered by Tiger | 11-15-2009 at 07:42 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.