Is Lance Armstrong Guilty Or Innocent?

I really like Lance Armstrong and I don't know if he is guilty or innocent. I really think he is innocent, because he is a great man, very strong and a model for all his fans, but a lot of people say he is guilty. I followed Lance Armstrong for many years, and I cannot believe he has so many problems now. Do you know if Lance Armstrong is guilty or innocent?

asked by Nikolas in Internet | 2008 views | 01-16-2013 at 03:11 PM

I don't know for sure if Lance Armstrong is guilty or innocent, but there are evidence that show us that he is innocent. The U.S. attorney's Office investigated him for two years and they didn't find anything. Some people said that they saw Lance Armstrong doping before races, even when the medical testing found no conclusive evidence. He said that this process is unfair, because they keep thinking he is guilty when there is no proof. According to Lance Armstrong he provided for anything they asked for, there is zero physical evidence to support this idea and they are still trying to find something to proof he is not innocent.
Of course we don't know for sure if he is guilty or not, but I will keep thinking he is innocent.

answered by Pierce | 01-16-2013 at 03:12 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.