Stuart Scott Cancer Type Update 2013?

I really like Stuart Scott and I don't know the update of his cancer type this 2013. I know he was sick for a long time, and something happened this 2013 and I would like to have an update. Stuart Scott is a very strong men so no matter what type of cancer he has, I'm sure he will get better. I'm praying for him and I hope I can get some news about his health.
Do you know Stuart Scott cancer type update 2013?

asked by Kieran in Internet | 2809 views | 01-16-2013 at 03:38 PM

No one knows about Stuart Scott cancer type this 2013 but I will give you an update. Scott was first diagnosed with cancer of the appendix in 2007 and he underwent chemotherapy. All was well until 2011 when the doctors found tumor in his small intestine. Stuart Scott remained cancer-free until this Monday when he said he would undergo chemotherapy every two weeks, but he didn't say what type of cancer he has this time, so this is all the update I can give you for sure.
We also know that in 2013 he will continue working and he twitted that the cancer picked the right guy because he hits hard all day long.
I hope Scott will be fine, because although in the update we have we don't know the cancer type in this 2013, I think he is a really strong man and for sure he will get through this.

answered by Jaylah | 01-16-2013 at 03:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.