Jodie Foster Golden Globes 2013 Speech?

I know that Jodie Foster made a very interesting speech in the Golden Globes 2013, but I don't know what happened. I couldn't watch the Golden Globes 2013 and that's why I didn't hear Jodie Foster's speech, but one friend asked me about it and I didn't know, so now I'm really intrigued. Do you know how was Judie Foster's speech in the Golden Globes 2013?

asked by Abbigail in Internet | 1406 views | 01-14-2013 at 01:42 PM

Jodie Foster made a very interesting speech at the Golden Globes 2013 because for the first time she said she is a lesbian. Although she didn't use those exactly words, we understood. Jodie Foster also talked in her speech about the privacy and how she started her career when she was 3 years old so this was always really hard for her. She said that maybe this Golden Globes 2013 could be the last award she gets, so I think she was talking about her retirement.
Jodie said that she did her coming-out a thousand years ago, and that's why this speech is not new for us.
I think Foster's speech was the best in all this Golden Globes 2013, and I hope she will look for new things in her life.

answered by Jaycee | 01-14-2013 at 01:48 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.