Is Facebook Shutting Down In 2013?

According to one website, Facebook is shutting down in 2013 and I don't want to. I have everything I need there, pictures with my friends, great moments, emails with people I didn't see for a long time, and if it's shutting down this 2013 I will lose everything. Facebook is a great social network, it helped me a lot in everything, and I have a lot of pictures I want to keep with me, so now I'm thinking how to put all this information in my computer. Do you know if Facebook is shutting down in 2013??

asked by Erika in Internet | 2329 views | 01-10-2013 at 03:16 PM

Facebook is not shutting down in 2013. A lot of people are saying this, but I don't think is true. They got this information from The world weekly news. This website makes up ridiculous stories, and now people have started to believe them, but they are all inventions. We will have Facebook for longer than this 2013, and just in case if you want to be sure, you should keep the pictures you want in your computer, so if something happens at least you will have those ones with you.
You will hear a lot that Facebook is shutting down and that you will lose everything, but I can tell you that it won't be this 2013, because people love it and it would be crazy to end it. I hope you can get all your pictures just in case and don't worry, you will have this social network for a little longer.

answered by Alfredo | 01-10-2013 at 03:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.