Is How I Met Your Mother Canceled And Ending?

I love How I Met Your Mother but I heard it will be canceled. I don't want it to end, it's a great show and I can't wait for the next episode. Some friends told me that maybe it will be another season of How I Met Your Mother so it won't be canceled, but maybe now they decided to end it. I love all the characters, they are really funny and the story is great. Is How I Met Your Mother canceled and ending?

asked by Ciara in Internet | 1459 views | 01-10-2013 at 02:57 PM

How I Met Your Mother won't be cancelled and it's not the end yet. According to Deadline, this show will have a ninth season and all five stars signed on for another year. At first we thought that was cancelled and then that it was about to end, but now we know we will have at least one more season. The future of How I Met Your Mother was in question because Jason Segel didn't want to continue while the others wanted to, but in the last second he decided to participate one more time.
I'm really happy that How I Met Your Mother is not cancelled or ending, because it's my favorite show of all times and I love to watch it too, so although I want to know who the mother is, I'm happy we will have this show for a little longer.

answered by Prince | 01-10-2013 at 03:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.