Is Comcast Internet Good For Online Gaming?

I wanted to change my internet connection to Comcast but I don't know if it's good for online gaming. I was searching for some prices, and it's a little expensive, but a lot of people told me it's really good. We have a lot of computers at home and we use internet a lot so I would like to have a good connection so I can play with my xbox or computer without any problem, but I don't know if Comcast is good enough for online gaming.
Now we are paying for a service that is not good for us, so we want to change it fast for other.
Do you know if Comcast internet is good for online gaming or should I get another service?

asked by Sawyer in Internet | 2628 views | 01-10-2013 at 01:12 PM

I had Comcast internet and although it's a little expensive, is really good for online gaming. This internet has a high-speed fiber-optic connection so you will have 15 Mbps download-speed territory and for sure a very good internet service for online gaming. If you don't have the access to fiver-optic connections, you will have to rely on Comcast's cable service.
A friend was thinking between Clear internet of Comcast, and he choose the second one. Now he is really happy because he has a great service and perfect for online gaming.
I hope this will help you and that you will find the best internet.

answered by Cayden | 01-10-2013 at 01:14 PM

comment