People's Choice Awards 2013 Winners List?

I couldn't watch the People's Choice Awards 2013 so I wanted to know the winners list. I hope someone from The Big Bang Theory won something because they are really good. I was planning the whole week to be ready for the People's Choice Awards and something happened yesterday and I lost it. I was waiting for the 2013 to watch this award, but at least I would like to know the winners list.
Also I loved the movie Hunger Games, so I hope they had something too, but I don't know if is just me or a lot of other people liked it too.
Do you know the People's Choice Awards 2013 winners list?

asked by Nicole in Internet | 1331 views | 01-10-2013 at 12:45 PM

Yesterday I watched the People's Choice Awards 2013, and I can give you the Winners list. I really liked it, it was funny and full of different artists.
I know you like The Big Bang Theory, and don't worry because in the winners list you will find them as the Favorite Network TV Comedy. Also, The Huger Games had a lot of prizes in this People's Choice Awards including Favorite Movie, Favorite Action Movie and Favorite Movie Franchise. Jennifer Lawrence, one of the main characters in this movie, won for Favorite Movie Actress, Favorite Face of Heroism and Favorite On-Screen Chemistry next to Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth.
In the music, the People's Choice Award 2013 was for Katy Perry as Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Pop Artist and Favorite Music Video: "Part of Me". Also, in the winners list you will find Taylor Swift as Favorite Country Artist and One Direction with "What Makes You Beautiful" for Favorite Song and "Up All Night" as the Favorite Album. From Glee, this 2013 the winners were Lea Michele as Favorite Comedic TV Actress and Chris Colfer for Favorite Comedic TV actor.
I'm sorry you couldn't watch it, but I hope this list will help you to know a little more what happened yesterday.

answered by Valeria | 01-10-2013 at 12:46 PM

брюки летние
I'm really happy that Jennifer Lawrence had so many awards, she is a great actress and I really like her. I hope she will win an Oscar too.

answered by Tigarrono | 01-13-2013 at 02:00 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.