Is Taylor Swift a Crazy Girlfriend?

I like Taylor Swift but sometimes I think that she is maybe a crazy girlfriend. She didn't have a relationship for more than 6 months, and she makes songs about all the things she lived and how she felt and feels every time that something happens. I like to think that Taylor Swift is not crazy and that she is just not a good girlfriend or very busy so she cannot be in a committed relationship. I liked when she was with Harry Styles from One Direction, and a few days ago they broke up, so I'm started to think that she could be a crazy girlfriend and that's why she never had a boyfriend for a long time. What do you think about Taylor Swift?

asked by Isabelle in Internet | 1698 views | 01-09-2013 at 03:54 PM

I don't think Taylor Swift is a crazy girlfriend, but she acts sometimes like one of them. I read that when she was dating Conor Kennedy, she bought a house across the street from his, after just a month dating. Then they broke up, and I don't know what Taylor did with that house. According to one source, Swift said to her last boyfriend Harry, that he didn't like her enough, so I think she is probably one of those girlfriends who wants to be next to you all the time, knowing what you are doing, but not a really crazy person.
Taylor Swift has great songs with beautiful lyrics, and I really like her, but I don't know how is she like a girlfriend. I hope she's not a crazy one, but after all the stories I heard and read, I'm not sure she is normal either.

answered by Skylar | 01-09-2013 at 03:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.