Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Break Up: Is It True?

I heard about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles' break up, is this true?? I thought they were a beautiful couple so I cannot believe it. I love Taylor Swift and One Direction, and Harry Styles is one of my favorites, but did they really break up? Maybe this is not true, and it's just for a while, but I know that Taylor Swift had a lot of different couples, so from the first moment I heard she was with Harry Styles, I knew she wouldn't last for a long time. But for sure I though it would last longer.. Do you know if this break up is true?

asked by Paige in Internet | 1574 views | 01-09-2013 at 02:55 PM

The break up of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles is true. I know it's sad, because I really liked this couple, but everybody knew this was not for a long time. Taylor Swift has a really busy schedule and she cannot be in the same place for more than 3 days, so it's really hard to be in a relationship with her. Harry Styles is also really famous right now and he has a lot of responsibilities too, so this break up was expected in some point. If we think that also they live really far away, we understand better. For good sources we know that they had a huge fight when they were having vacations in the Virgin Islands, and Taylor left this place 2 days before, while Harry kept partying there for a little longer. We know is true, but it's hard to believe because it only lasted 2 months.
Swift and Styles are not going to be together again, according to some magazines and websites, so this break up is true and apparently also the final decision.

answered by Natalia | 01-09-2013 at 02:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.