What Movie Should I Watch Tonight With My Girlfriend?

Tonight I want to watch a movie with my girlfriend and I don't know which one. I was thinking in a comedy but I know she likes the romantic style, so maybe just for this time I should watch one like that with her. There are beautiful movies and we watched a lot, but most of them of action and this time I was thinking in something more romantic. I know it's maybe not such a great idea, but tonight my girlfriend is coming and I didn't think in anything else, so if you can help me with this would be great. Do you know what movie can I watch with my girlfriend tonight?

asked by Brendan in Internet | 2066 views | 01-08-2013 at 03:43 PM

There are a lot of movies you can watch with your girlfriend tonight, and she will be really happy if you tell her some of the films I will give you here. My girlfriend loves romantic movies and although I prefer other films, she is so happy when we watch them together that sometimes I just do it for her. Greats movies for tonight can be: A Walk To Remember, You've Got An Email, Amélie, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Music and Lyrics, 500 Days Of Summer and Letters to Juliet.
My girlfriend's favorites movies are The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, Love Actually, Pride And Prejudice, and The Holiday.
I think she will really like all these films and I hope you have a great time watching them tonight with her.

answered by Cash | 01-08-2013 at 03:50 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.