My Computer Has No Sound At All In Windows 7?

I have a computer with Windows 7 and it has no sound at all and I don't know what to do. I'm really bad with computers and I don't know anything about softwares or how to fix this problem so any explanation will be great. I'm not so happy with Windows 7, but I didn't have problems before and I can do anything I want, the problem is because it has no sound at all and I like listening to music.
Do you know why my computer has no sound in Windows 7 and how can I fix it?

asked by Camille in Internet | 1400 views | 01-08-2013 at 02:34 PM

Well, if you are having problems because your computer has no sound in Windows 7, don't worry because you are not the first one. I heard of a lot of people searching for a result and most of them found the solution.
Fist, what I recommend you is to try the Playing Audio troubleshooter to fix the sound in your computer with Windows 7. If you want to do this, you have to click the start button, go to control panel, in the search box look for troubleshooter and click in troubleshoot audio playback. Then you have to follow the instructions.
This worked for me the first time I had problems, but I know is not going to work for all computers with Windows 7. If you still have no sound at all, the driver may have been uninstalled so you have to search in your computer's website in the "Support" section, and there you will find a link for drivers. You have to know your computer's model, and then you can download the sound driver you need.
I hope you can fix the problem.

answered by Emanuel | 01-08-2013 at 02:36 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.