Is 2 Broke Girls The Worst Show Ever?

I think 2 Broke Girls is the worst show ever, but I have a lot of friends who like it, so maybe I'm the problem. They have jokes I don't think are funny, they make fun of people and most of the time, they are racist. I love to watch a lot of different types of series, but it's impossible for me to watch 2 Broke Girls, I really think is the worst show ever and I cannot believe it won the People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy.
Don't you think that 2 Broke Girls is the worst show ever??

asked by McKenna in Internet | 2205 views | 01-08-2013 at 01:30 PM

I watched two broke girls a few times and I think like you, for me, it's the worst show ever. I don't like the inappropriate jokes and the words they use all the time. Last year I was really surprised because I heard a lot of people who said they liked it, and that's why it won the People's Choice Award.
There are a lot of critics hating the show, and a lot of people don't like it. I don't know if there is someone more annoying than Kat Dennings playing this horrible part and trying to be a broke girl.
One of the main reasons for me to say this show is the worst, are the jokes and racial stereotypes.
2 Broke Girls, can be good, but they are making it just horrible. I know some people like it, but I sincerely cannot understand them.
Like you, I love to watch all this shows, but when I see 2 Broke Girls, I have to change it, because no matter what other people said, for me is the worst show ever.

answered by Camryn | 01-08-2013 at 01:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.