Free Funny Facebook Cover Photos?

I was searching for free funny cover photos for my Facebook and I didn't find good ones. I want to change mine because I always put pictures and this time I was looking for something funny and nice for my Facebook. In some websites I have to pay so I want free cover photos. I found a great one for Christmas in this page but now I don't remember where it was. Do you know where can I find free and funny cover photos for my Facebook?

asked by Briana in Internet | 1517 views | 01-07-2013 at 03:52 PM

There are a lot of websites where you can find free and funny cover photos for Facebook, but not all of them are good so you have to make a good research, especially if you are looking one particular type, like a funny or a cute cover picture.
In coverphotobox.com you will find great free and funny cover photos for your Facebook and for sure you will like them. Of course maybe you won't find the perfect picture in the first page, but if you look closely you will see a lot of great funny cover photos.
Also you can search there pictures of famous people, football teams or TV shows and choose the one you like the most.
I hope you will like this website and if you want another free picture for your Facebook you should do it yourself, because with a little of imagination you can have the perfect image to show your friends.

answered by Delaney | 01-07-2013 at 03:59 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.