Should I Upgrade To iOS 6 On iPhone And iPad?

I have an iPhone 5 and my brother has an iPad so we wanted to upgrade them to iOS 6 but we don't know if we should or not. Some friends told me is better to don't do it but I was searching on the internet and it's so great that I want to have the new iOS 6 at least on my iPhone. My brother wants to have it in his iPad but in that we are not sure if we can upgrade it to IOS 6 because it's not the newest. If you know it would be great because I don't want to make a mistake upgrading this on my iPhone or iPad.

asked by Bennett in Internet | 1484 views | 01-03-2013 at 03:00 PM

I have an iPhone and I wanted to upgrade it to iOS 6 but I was searching a lot and I realized is better if I don't. Also for iPad is not good if you don't have the newest, probably it won't work and you won't have all the good things this iOS 6 have.
The upgrade it's only allowed for iPhone 5 and iPad 3, so you can do it, but not with your brother's iPad because is not the latest one.
I really recommend you to upgrade the iOS 6 in your iPhone. It works really well and you will have better maps, camera and FaceTime, Siri, Phone and Safari applications.

answered by Andre33 | 01-03-2013 at 03:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.