Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Kissing Pictures?

I was looking on the internet and everywhere there are pictures of Taylor Swift and Harry styles kissing. I didn't know they were together, and that's why I'm not sure if those kissing pictures are true. I love Taylor Swift and also I really like One Direction, and that's why it's really nice if they are together, although I don't know for how long. Do you know anything about the kissing pictures of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles??

asked by Amanda in Internet | 1743 views | 01-02-2013 at 12:55 PM

It seems that we will be full of information this year about Taylor Swift and Harry Styles, and all started with those kissing pictures. In the internet you can find also a video that shows them in New York's Times Square.
The pop start didn't spend Christmas with the One Direction singer because she was in the US while he celebrated it in the UK, but they were together again when he flew to see his girlfriend.
Taylor Swift, 23, seems really happy about this 2013, according of what she wrote on twitter, and I think is because of Harry, 18. There were some problems with their relationship because of the last couples they had, but now after these kissing pictures, I think is not such a problem, at least for them.
There are a lot of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles kissing pictures, and for me it was a PDA, but in New Year's Eve, this is allowed.

answered by Miranda | 01-02-2013 at 12:56 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.