Is 2013 Going To Be a Good Or a Bad Year?

In 2013 I want to do a lot of things and I don't know if is going to be a good or a bad year. I want to get a job, travel to different places and buy a new car. This year was really bad for my and that's why this 2013 I want to change and do something different with my life. I want this to be a good year so I'll try to make this possible.
Do you know if 2013 is going to be a good or a bad??

asked by Alivia in Internet | 2081 views | 12-28-2012 at 01:28 PM

Some people say that 2013 is going to be a bad year because of the number 13, but I think it can be good too. According to the Chinese horoscope, this will be a year of challenges and new things, but this is positive, because it's your opportunity to change and face all those problems getting stronger. If you have all these projects and you do everything to make them possible, for sure this will be a really good year for you, but if you are negative and you don't trust in yourself, it will be a bad year.
Every year we have problems, good things, challenges, opportunities and this is your time to start this 2013 with a lot of energy and convinced that this will be one of the best years in your life. Trust in yourself and for sure you will get everything you want.
If is a good or a bad 2013, deepens on you and not just in a number.

answered by Paisley | 12-28-2012 at 01:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.