Is Django Unchained a Sequel And a Comedy?

With my friends we want to watch Django Unchained and before I would like to know if is a sequel and if is a comedy or an action movie. I really like all the western films, and I can't wait to watch this one. If Django Unchained is a sequel would be great because I'm going to watch all of them for sure. My friend told me is a comedy but he didn't watch it either so I'm thinking that probably is more an action movie.
Do you know if Django Unchained is a sequel?? Is it a comedy??

asked by Jaylen in Internet | 1831 views | 12-28-2012 at 12:56 PM

I was looking in the internet because I watched Django Unchained and I really like it but I didn't find that this movie is a sequel and I would say that is a buddy comedy, not an actual comedy.
The original 'Django' was really influential and had unrelated sequels, that's why I don't know if is going to follow a sequel, or is just going to be this one. On the internet I didn't find anything about other movies, so I think that probably this will be the only one.
I recommend you to watch Django Unchained because is really good and although is not a comedy you will really like it.

answered by Corbin23 | 12-28-2012 at 12:59 PM

comment