Quick Christmas Gifts To Make For Dad?

I want to make a quick Christmas gift for my dad and I don't know what to do. Every year I buy something but this time I want to make him a special Christmas Gift but I don't have a lot of time so if you know something quick would be great. My sister also wants to make a Christmas gift for my dad so I don't want hard things, just a quick and nice thing for my dad to be happy.

asked by Cameron in Holidays | 2891 views | 12-20-2012 at 02:43 PM

There are a lot of quick Christmas gifts you can do with your sister, and I'm sure your dad will love anything you do if you make it from your heart. You can choose a nice picture you have with him and make a frame, a pencil holder, painted desk accessories or a clock with a picture in the back. Also a beautiful and quick Christmas gift for your dad is a pegboard for his tools, homemade slippers, an iPod case or a painted cup. I hope you like all these quick Christmas gifts for your dad and I'm sure he will love anything you choose.

answered by Samantha24 | 12-20-2012 at 02:44 PM

gifts!
I wanted to make a Christmas gift for my father, and I read that a lot of people are saying that they don't know what to do but in one book I found that 'Any gift is a good gift because it is given' and I believe it, so you can do anything you want and I'm sure he will love it.

answered by asdfghjkl | 12-21-2012 at 08:34 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.