Best iPad Mini Cases With Keyboard?

I have an iPad mini and I want to buy a case with keyboard and I don't know what is the best one. None of my family have an iPad mini so they don't know and my friends really don't care about technology so I can't ask them about cases with keyboard.
This time I want to buy a good one because it's going to be my present for this new year, so if you have an iPad mini and you know good cases with keyboard, it would be great.

asked by Omar in Internet | 1475 views | 12-26-2012 at 12:34 PM

I don't have an iPad mini, but I have an idea about the best cases with keyboard so I can tell you some that I think are really good.
This keyboard connects to the iPad via bluetooth and some of the best ones are:
-Belkin's: with shortcut keys to play or pause music.
-iPad Mini Mod's: uses magnets to turn the tablet on when the case is opened and you can buy it in silver or black to match with your iPad.
-The ZAGGkeys MINI 7 is one of the best ones. It has great protection, a rechargeable battery and also work with other 7 inch tablets.
-The ZAGGkeys MINI 9: It's really similar to the ZAGGkeys MINI 7, but is a little larger and it's only 10% smaller than a traditional Apple keyboard.

I hope you like all of these ideas and that you find the perfect case for your tablet.

answered by Emerson | 12-26-2012 at 12:35 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.