Quick And Easy Christmas Candy Recipes?

I want to do some quick and easy candies for Christmas but I need some recipes because I have no idea how to prepare them. I love to cook and every year I change what I do for Christmas but this time I want to do candies, but not so hard and that's why I'm some quick and easy recipe. If you know please help me because I don't know where else to look. If you have candy recipes that you did before it would be great because I don't want to have problems making them, especially on Christmas and if they are quick and easy, better.

asked by Evelyn34 in Holidays | 1519 views | 12-20-2012 at 04:00 PM

I didn't have any Christmas candy recipes until last year when my kids asked me to cook some sweet things, so I searched for something easy and quick because I didn't have a lot of time. Now I'll show you some of my favorites candy recipes, because I wanted to do it right for my kids and family and I like to cook so I tried a lot of different, but don't worry because they are all quick, easy and delicious.
Something that your kids will love are the easy Oreo truffles, using only Oreos, cream cheese and chocolate. For this desert you need to crush 45 cookies, add 1 package of cream cheese and mix. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls and dip balls in 2 packages of chocolate. Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour and it's ready.
Also the chocolate hazelnut truffles is another quick Christmas candy recipe. You have to put in a large bowl 3/4 confectioners' sugar and 2 tablespoons of cocoa and set aside. In a small saucepan melt 4 milk chocolate candy bars and 6 tablespoons butter. Add 14 cups of heavy whipping cream and the reserved cocoa mixture. Cook and refrigerate all night. Shape candy into balls, press a hazelnut (you will need 24 whole of this) into each, reshape balls and roll in 1 cup of ground hazelnuts. Store in the refrigerator.
The last Christmas recipe I will give you it's the Simple Chocolate Fudge. First you have to Butter an 8-inch square baking pan with 2 crisscrossed pieces of parchment paper, leaving an overhang. Then, In a large saucepan, combine 4 tablespoons of butter, 3 cups of mini marshmallows, 1 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of cream, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook over medium, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Off heat, stir in 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla, 1 bag of semisweet chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup walnuts until chocolate is melted. Pour fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of walnuts. Let cool 30 minutes and refrigerate about 1 hour.
I hope you like all these ideas and good luck making them.

answered by Leah | 12-21-2012 at 12:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.