12/21/12 Party Ideas?

I want to make a huge party for this 12/21/12 and I need some ideas. I invited a lot of people so I want to do something original but I'm not so creative so I don't know what to do. I love parties and I found this 12/21/12 the perfect day to celebrate that we are alive because the world didn't end, and that's why I think that maybe there are a lot of great ideas to make this party the best one ever.
Are you going to celebrate this 12/21/12?? What kind of party are you going to do? Any ideas?

asked by Ayden in Internet | 1414 views | 12-21-2012 at 02:11 PM

I'm not going to make a party in my house but a friend will make a huge one for this 12/21/12 so I can give you some ideas.
For me the world won't end and that's why it's so great to make this party, to make fun of the ones who were waiting for this to happen.
You have to think if you want to give something to eat, because if you are going to have a lot of people you can give some snacks or easy things to prepare. To make this party original you can do some 12/21/12 cups or plates, give small medallions with the mayan calendar, put different pictures about Mayan culture, put these images in cups, plates or walls or decorate with planets and meteorites your house.
To celebrate this 12/21/12 you can make some fun games, put some movies like The Day After Tomorrow and enjoy your party.

answered by Hayden | 12-21-2012 at 02:13 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.