What To Do In New Year's Eve 2012 With Kids?

I have 3 kids and with my husband we don't know what to do in New Year's Eve this 2012. Last year we spend that day at home but we didn't do anything, so they were really bored. This New Year's Eve I don't know if I want to go somewhere outside, but for sure I want to plan something at least for my kids to have fun in the end of 2012. Maybe you had this situation before, so any idea would be great. New Year's Eve is always a problem but this 2012 I want to do something nice with my kids. Thanks.

asked by Jordan in Holidays | 1509 views | 12-20-2012 at 01:30 PM

It's hard to know what to do with kids in New Year's Eve and this 2012 is not the exception. At first I was just like you, I didn't know where to take them, what to do or how to celebrate and it was worse when they were really small because we couldn't stay late in the parties because they got tired. Now they have their own parties so it's not a problem, we go to different places, but don't worry, I know how you feel. Every city all over the world has a lot of ideas about what you can do in New Year's Eve with kids and I'm sure this 2012 also you will find a lot of options. I recommend you to look on the internet or ask family and friends, what are the plans in your city. Maybe you still have time and you can do something interesting with them, like enjoy some fireworks, good food or activities with other kids.
I started to do that and it worked, they were really happy and we spend a beautiful family time.
I hope you will find the perfect activity for this New Year's Eve 2012 with your kids, and I'm sure they will love anything you choose.

answered by Riley | 12-20-2012 at 01:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.