What Christmas Movies Are On Netflix Instant?

I have Netflix Instant and I want to watch some Christmas movies. I'm so excited about this date that I love to sit at home and spend the entire week watching all this Christmas movies. Now that I have Netflix Instant it's great because I can choose anything I want. I have small kids so I would like to know some movies that all the family can enjoy but also others for my and my husband, if he wants. Maybe if you have Netflix Instant you can tell me what Christmas movies are there. Thanks.

asked by Madison in Holidays | 2222 views | 12-20-2012 at 01:03 PM

I have Netflix Instant and you have a lot of movies that you can watch. Some are old, others for kids and also a few that I'm sure you will love. If you want some family movies you can watch: A Christmas Story to kids from 8 years old, Caillou's Winter Wonders, The Christmas Dinosaur appropriate for all children, The Christmas That Almost Didn't Happen for kids over 7 or A Tad of Christmas Cheer appropriate for all children.
Also in Netflix Instant you will find some classic movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas or March of the Wooden Soldiers and different films like Mixed Nuts, Midnight Clear and How About You.
I hope you will find the perfect film for this date, but I'm sure you will because in Netflix Instant you really have a lot of options.

answered by Elizabeth | 12-20-2012 at 01:04 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.