Is Bruno Mars Gay Or Straight?

Some people said that Bruno Mars is gay, but I thought he was straight because all the time he is singing for girls, and now I don't know. I love his songs, I hear them all the time and his voice is beautiful so I really like to put the CD of Bruno Mars and do different things at home. I don't care so much if he is gay or straight, but all the people is talking about that and that's why I don't know what to think. Also heard he had a girlfriend but he doesn't talk a lot about his private life so it's not for sure. Do you know if Bruno Mars is gay or straight?

asked by Olivia in Internet | 9065 views | 12-20-2012 at 12:37 PM

According to CNN iReport, Bruno Mars admitted he was gay, but he said that this is not true, so I still think he is straight. Mars wanted to make a joke for April fools' day so he talked in a small radio station in Chicago and he said this to test people reaction but everyone though he was finally admitting he was gay. After this he said that all these rumors were completely fabricated and false. I think Bruno Mars is straight because he was with the model Jessica Caban and TV presenter Rocsi Diaz, but he doesn't talk a lot about his life and that's why we don't know for sure.
I really like Bruno, and I think that no matter if he is gay or straight he is still going to be a great singer and person.

answered by Emily | 12-20-2012 at 12:38 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.