Funny New Year's Resolutions Quotes?

I would like to have some funny New Year's resolutions quotes to put on my Facebook because I was searching but I didn't find good ones. I love to write things on the internet and that's why I would like to put some funny quotes so people will like them. New Year is perfect for resolutions, every year I do the same, but all my friends always put something nice and although later I will write something better,at first I would like to write funny new Year's resolution quotes to do something different.

asked by Jeremy in Holidays | 2318 views | 12-19-2012 at 04:00 PM

Here you have some funny New Year's resolutions quotes that I hope you like. I really liked them and I will put it on my status too. I know what you say because every year people like to write some serious resolutions so it's nice to change and put some new quotes.

-Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.

-My New Year's resolution is to simple remember to write 2013 instead 2012 as the date.

-New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

-Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.

-May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions.

-An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.

I hope you use some of these funny resolutions quotes and that your friends like them as much as I do.

answered by Brielle | 12-19-2012 at 04:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.