Funny Christmas Status Updates For Facebook And Twitter?

I want to put some funny Christmas status updates in my Facebook and Twitter but I'm not good inventing those things. Every year I put some interesting updates, wishing the best to my friends, but this time I want something funny because I'm tired of reading the same things on Facebook and Twitter. People always choose the same, they copy the first thing they read on the internet and then they put it everywhere. Do you know some funny Christmas status updates for Facebook and Twitter?

asked by Alan in Holidays | 3187 views | 12-19-2012 at 03:16 PM

I can give you some funny Christmas status updates that you can use on Facebook and Twitter. I know not all of them are really funny, but for me they are, so you can choose those that you like the most. Last year I put some funny Christmas status on my Facebook and Twitter and everyone loved it. Here you have some ideas:

-Christmas is in my heart twelve months a year and thanks to credit cards, it's on my Visa card statement twelve months a year also.

-Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.

-What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.

-Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people only once a year.

-I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up, they have no holidays.

-Dear Santa,
I've been good this year? No.
I've been good most of the year? No
Screw it, I'm buying my own presents.

-Dear Santa: this year please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body, and this year don't mix the two up.

-Dear Santa, If you promise to be nice and give me everything on my list, I promise to give you the antidote to those poison cookies you just ate. Thank you.

-There are four main stages in life: 1)You believe in Santa Claus. 2)You don't believe in Santa Claus. 3)You are Santa Claus. 4)You look like Santa Claus.

-Dear Santa: I have been good for the past week or so. Lets just focus on that.

I hope you like these ideas for your Christmas status updates for Facebook and Twitter, at least for me they were really funny.

answered by Mark | 12-19-2012 at 03:19 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.