Can You Block Someone On Instagram Without Them Knowing?

I use Instagram but I have a person who is always using my pictures and I don't like this so now I want to block him but I'm not sure if I can do it without him knowing. He is my friend but when we talked about this he said that the pictures are great and that Instagram is made to share pics so now I don't have another option that block him, but as he is my friend I don't want him to know. I hope this is possible because I'm tired of seen my pics every time. Do you know if you can block someone on Instagram without them knowing?

asked by Gabrielle in Internet | 19614 views | 12-19-2012 at 01:17 PM

Don't worry, when you block someone on Instagram they don't know. It happened to me a few times and the first thing I do is to block people who steal my pictures and they are not notified so it's not a problem.
Instagram is great because you can share with friends everything you want, but sometimes people put pictures all the time or use mine so I decided to block some. Lots of them are my friends so the fact that they don't know it's great because they have to look for me to realize that I blocked them.
So, this is not a big deal, and I know that he is your friend but it's great that you can block him without him knowing.

answered by Kaiden | 12-19-2012 at 01:19 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.