When Is Easter 2013: Date In The US?

I know is a little early but I'm planning to go and visit my family for Easter in 2013 and I don't know when is the date in the US. We are really excited because although they live also in the US I spent my last Easter there 5 years ago, so this time my family and I are going to visit them. This 2013 we have a lot of plans and we are searching the different dates so we can decide when and where to go. If you know the date in 2013 of Easter in the US will be great. Thanks.

asked by Patrick in Holidays | 1579 views | 12-18-2012 at 03:50 PM

Hello, I was searching too because I like to know all this dates because then I can decide what to do next year, so don't worry you are not the only one looking for this Easter date in the US in 2013. Last year I went for a trip and it was so good that this time we want to do it again, so don't loose the opportunity of being with your family because it's really great.
In 2013 in the US Easter will be in the end of March and the first day of April.
Good Friday is on March 29th, Easter Sunday on March 31st and Easter Monday on April 1st.
Remember that this date is just for the US because in Canada changes and only for 2013 because in 2014 are other days.

answered by Reagan | 12-18-2012 at 03:51 PM

I can't wait to celebrate Easter with my family. The problem is that this date change every year so it's great that now I know when it will be. Thank you.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2012 at 01:11 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.