Quick and Easy Christmas Crafts For Preschoolers To Make?

I'm a teacher and I love Christmas so I would like to make some quick and easy Christmas crafts with my kids in preschool. Last year we didn't have a lot of time so we did some easy things but we couldn't finish, so this year I need also quick crafts.
I was thinking a lot but I don't have a lot of ideas and although this is not my first year with preschoolers, I don't know what original Christmas crafts to make.
if you know some quick and easy Christmas crafts for preschoolers to make it would be great. Thanks.

asked by Ruby in Holidays | 1811 views | 12-18-2012 at 01:46 PM

I'm not a teacher but I love to do things with my kids so I can give you some quick and easy Christmas crafts for preschoolers. The important thing is to use your imagination and create new things, listening to your kid's ideas.
You can do a big Christmas tree and they can decorate them with papers, fabric, draws or make one painting their hands and put them in paper. Also you can create with your preschoolers Christmas stocking, make cards for their family or Santa, print different images and they paint them, you can make paper placemats, a glass painted, a wreath made of different types of noodles or cook easy cookies of cakes with your kids. All those crafts are really easy and quick, so I think that you won't have problems, but of course you can change something if you want.
Also quick and easy, you can make napkins rings with the carton of the toilet paper or just cut some papers with snowballs, trees, bells or stars shapes.
I hope this crafts are good for preschoolers, and remember that kids are really original and they have very good ideas too. Have fun making them.

answered by Mya | 12-18-2012 at 01:50 PM

Milk carton gingerbread house!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
I'm a teacher and I love Christmas so I would like to make some quick and easy Christmas crafts with my kids in preschool. Last year we didn't have a lot of time so we did some easy things but we couldn't finish, so this year I need also quick crafts.
I was thinking a lot but I don't have a lot of ideas and although this is not my first year with preschoolers, I don't know what original Christmas crafts to make.
if you know some quick and easy Christmas crafts for preschoolers to make it would be great. Thanks.
Out of old milk cartons get some icing and candies and glue them on the milk carton. It's a really cool and original idea. I think you should try it.

answered by Gianna219 on instagram | 12-20-2012 at 02:06 AM

Offerte del mese
Great ideas, I'll try to do some of these with my kids because I don't have a lot of imagination so this time of the year it's difficult. Thank you.

answered by swernwhaccand | 12-20-2012 at 08:39 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.