Channing Tatum Wife And Kids?

I love Channing Tatum, and I can't believe he is going to have a baby. When did he get married with her actual wife? Does he have kids?
I knew they were together but I didn't know they were married. I loved him in 21 Jump Street, and I know Channing Tatum is going to do a few more movies next year, even with his pregnant wife and kids, if he has.
I would love to know if someone knows about Channing Tatum's wife and kids.

asked by Ellie in Internet | 1315 views | 12-18-2012 at 01:09 PM

Channing Tatum has a wife but no kids. He met Henna Dewan- Tatum on the set of Step Up in 2006 and they got married in 2009. Now, they are expecting their first kid next year.
Channing said that he would love to have 15 kids, but he knows that his wife is not agree, so they are thinking in having one healthy and then they will see, but at least 3.
He said that they like to spend time together, but sometimes their schedules make this difficult, so they have to decide when to see each other, but he thinks that if you want to make it work, you make it work.
Channing Tatum is going to work in 4 movies next year and his wife on this season of "American Horror Story: Asylum", so 2013 will be really busy for the parents-to-be.

answered by Jordyn | 12-18-2012 at 01:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.