New Year's Eve Drinks And Food Ideas?

I'm going to make a party this New Year's Eve and I don't know what drinks and food prepare. A lot of people is coming so I have to buy a lot of things for them but I always do this party in my house so I'm used to it. Last year there was no food and I had only drinks with alcohol so this year I want to change a little and make this New Year's Eve party the best one. Do you have any ideas of drinks and food for this New Year's Eve?

asked by Joe in Holidays | 1607 views | 12-17-2012 at 03:32 PM

If you want the best New Year's Eve party, the food and drinks have to be original and good, so you have to really think about that. Of ourse that you have a lot of options but you have to choose those that you like the most and you can change them to give your party an original theme.
If you are going to have a lot of people, you can go with the usual New Year's Eve food like pizza, tacos, mini cheeseburgers, canapés, a bruschetta, chicken pate, sausages or even popcorn.
For drinks, you should have without alcohol, like soda, juice, or water and also of course with alcohol. Besides beer, tequila or vodka, you can prepare some other drinks to make this New Year's Eve party special. Some styles of cocktails are with champagne and orange, cranberry-spice or hot apple pie. You can also give some white wine or prepare margaritas or martinis.
Of course that if you want to make this party special you should mix different drinks and create new flavors, and I'm sure that your friends will love them.

answered by Kaden22 | 12-17-2012 at 03:33 PM

My family has had a very good respite for food and drinks and I will be kind. And share one with you

1- holiday punch
–---————————————
1 large bowl
2 tubs of holiday colored as.. Green red and any other frozen sorbet
1 large bottle of ginger ale
1 jug of Hawaiian punch (red)
Instructions-
Take the large bowl pour ginger ale in a little less that half than pour the same amount as Hawaiian punch In scoop, scoops of the sorbet it the bowl stir and your ready to go.

answered by Guest | 12-17-2012 at 06:57 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.