Is Gossip Girl Over And Cancelled?

I really like Gossip Girl and the other day one girl wrote on facebook that it has been cancelled. I though she was wrong, that after this season the show was over, but now I don't know.
I'm going to be very sad if Gossip Girl is over, but why cancelled?? I don't know, maybe it's not good for kids but I don't find it so bad.
Do you know if Gossip Girl is over or cancelled?

asked by Maria in Internet | 1248 views | 12-18-2012 at 12:38 PM

Gossip Girl is not cancelled, it's over. They announced that this season is going to be the last one and that it will have 11 episodes instead of 24 like always.
A lot of people said that Gossip Girl was cancelled but I was searching and I found out that this is not true, it's over, but we don't know why only 11 episodes.
So, I know we all love to watch this show and we will miss a lot all the characters, clothes and stories behind, but the actors have become massive stars in the last few years, so it's normal if they want to change the scenery.
Enjoy this season because it will be the last time you will see Gossip Girl before we found out who is the person how has the gossip site, but don't worry because it wasn't cancelled, just over.

answered by Lydia | 12-18-2012 at 12:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.