Is Taylor Swift Wearing a Wig?

I really love Taylor Swift, how she sings, how she is and the hair, but now one friend told me that she is wearing a wig. I seriously cannot believe it, I always though that she was wearing her her natural hair, but now I'm not sure. I saw that lately Taylor Swift changed her look, but I never thought she was wearing a wig. If this is truth, how is her natural hair? Is Taylor swift wearing a wig all the time?

asked by Taylorlover in Internet | 5348 views | 12-14-2012 at 03:27 PM

I have bad news, Taylor Swift is wearing a wig. The only reason why she does it, it's because she doesn't want to ruin her natural hair. Swift's natural hair is curly but in a lot of different pictures she shows extensions and wigs. There are a lot of females celebrities that choose to wear supplemental hair because they want to change their appearance or to take care of their natural hair. Taylor swift was wearing a wig in the last video "I Knew You Were Trouble" because she wanted to be a different girl. I really like Taylor too and I understand that she does it because this is probably the best way of changing without ruin your hair.

answered by Katie | 12-14-2012 at 03:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.