Meteor Shower Peak Time Tonight?

Tonight will be the peak time for the meteor shower and I don't know at what time. With my friends we love to watch the stars and we are really excited about this day. We are going to get together tonight and with a comfortable chair we will enjoy the meteor shower. We don't want to spend the whole night waiting so if you know the peak time would be great. Yesterday I saw a little but I was so tired that I couldn't get up today to watch more, but I knew that today we will have the best show, so I was not so worried. Tonight without the moon the meteor shower at peak time will be awesome, and this time for sure I don't want to miss it.

asked by Brynn in Internet | 1637 views | 12-14-2012 at 02:04 PM

Like you said, tonight in the peak time, the meteor shower will be great so don't forget to have everything prepare to enjoy this beautiful spectacle. I'm going to meet with my friends too and after dinner we will go outside to watch this meteor shower. We are going to be in a friend's house in the country side so the peak time tonight will be really great there, but don't worry because everyone said that all around the world, this meteor shower will be visible. The peak time tonight will be from 1 a.m to 3 a.m. tonight, and without moon this show will be perfect. Now that you know the times, you don't need to spend the whole night watching the sky, but don't forget to have patience and to also enjoy a nice time with your friends.

answered by Shane | 12-14-2012 at 02:05 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.