Geminids Meteor Shower December 2012?

In the news said that yesterday they saw the beautiful Geminids meteor shower of this December 2012, and I was so busy that I couldn't see it and now I don't know how was it. They showed some videos but I had to go to work so I couldn't watch a lot and I would love to know how was this Geminids meteor shower. I was waiting all this December 2012 for this moment and yesterday I completely forgot and now I don't know if tonight I can watch it or not. Do you know how was it? Why is it called Geminidis this meteor shower? If this going to happen again this December 2012?

asked by Calving in Internet | 1677 views | 12-14-2012 at 01:44 PM

Last night the Geminids meteor shower was beautiful and tonight there is going to be a great show too, so this spectacle will happen again in December 2012.
Experts said that the moon is not going to be in the sky tonight so we will have a great night this 2012.
If you want to watch it today you can do it from 1 a.m. to 3 a.m because it's going to be the best time to see this spectacle.
You can also watch it in the computer, but the best option is to go outside and to enjoy the best viewing of the Geminids at least in your garden. If you have the opportunity to go to the country side, do it, because there yesterday people saw almost 100 meteors per hour, so it's a beautiful scenery. This meteor shower is named after the constellation Gemini, because there is the area in the sky where this meteor shower appears. We had a lot of surprises this December 2012 but I think that this one it's one of the best ones.

answered by Drake | 12-14-2012 at 01:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.