Is Hunger Games OK For Kids To Watch?

I wanted to know if The Hunger Games are OK for kids to watch, because I have it in my house and they really want to watch it but some parents told me that it's not so good for them. I didn't read any book and everywhere people are saying that the movie is really great, but although I know a little what is The Hunger Games about, I'm still not sure if it's OK for kids to watch it. Also, I don't know if they are going to understand what is happening in the movie so maybe I should watch it first and then decide if it's good for them. Do you think The Hunger Games is OK for kids to watch?

asked by Gia in Internet | 1715 views | 12-13-2012 at 03:48 PM

The Hunger Games has the PG-13 rating so you can see how OK for kids is this movie. I watched and I really liked it. You won't see content that's not suitable for kids because Hunger Games is based on a book that's also appropriate for kids.
The story is a bit harsh, it's about kids competing for their lives. Many parents are concerned about the movie because they think they'll see a film with violence and murder. I've seen Hunger Games and there are no graphic scenes or anything inappropriate that will scare your children, so in my opinion it's OK if they want to watch it.
Of course, you have to take into account the maturity and temperament of your children, because maybe they are not going to understand what is going on in the movie. If you want to be sure that this film is OK for your children, you should watch it first and then decide what to do.

answered by Aurora | 12-14-2012 at 12:36 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.